Ray Lokar's Building an Effective Youth Basketball Practice
- All the tools you need to create better youth basketball practices this season
- Come to every practice with a purpose and a plan
- Includes special bonus - downloadable drills, practice structure, fundamentals packet and more
Learn how you can consistently build effective and efficient youth basketball practices.
Ray Lokar, a 30+ year veteran youth basketball coach, discusses everything to take into consideration leading up to the first practice, and then goes ahead with full detailed descriptions of every element of an effective youth basketball practice. In addition, he shares how he utilizes his "Fundamentals Factory" approach within the framework of his practice planning structure. (NOTE: if you already own the "Fundamentals Factory" DVD, this will help you design great practices!)
Building an Effective Youth Basketball Practice provides a cumulative framework with which any coach can adapt to his or her team's practice sessions immediately. As a special, incredible bonus - Coach Lok has included downloadable PDFs of:
- Practice Structure - Coach Lok's very own plan for every situation and every part of the practice
- Fundamentals Packet - Eight pages of tips, drills and skills that will help every player!
- "Special Situations" list that you can make into a mini "tournament" in practice!
- Sample Drills packet - contains detailed descriptions of every drill done in the DVD series and many more (over 100+ total drills!)
A great DVD for every youth basketball coach!
"Ray Lokar is a fantastic Double-Goal coach - he wins on the scoreboard while using sports to teach life lessons to his players. Ray Lokar knows a lot about coaching basketball. Every time I talk to Ray I learn something new about coaching . so I know you're going to enjoy this DVD and learn a lot from it!"
Jim Thompson - Founder and Executive Director, Positive Coaching Alliance