Jim Larranaga: 3 Zone Offenses to Beat Any Zone Defense
Jim Larranaga combines an on-court clinic presentation with a locker room marker board session to deliver a thorough look at 3 Zone Offenses to Beat Any Zone Defense.
- See three zone offensive attacks you can use against the 2-3 zone, 3-2 zone, 1-2-2 zone and 1-3-1 zone
- Attack zone defenses based on your personnel and your team's strengths
- Learn seven fundamentals you need to attack zone defenses
Larranaga demonstrates each zone offense on a marker board as well as on the floor in a 5-on-0 and 5-on-5 setting.
In any zone offense, you must emphasize ball movement, man movement, screening, dribble penetration, and offensive rebounding. In this DVD, Larranaga combines all of these techniques into his three offenses.
- Slice & Dice Zone Offense - Use versus a 2-3, 3-2 or 1-2-2 zone. This offense uses four players on the perimeter and one post to force the defense to move, communicate and change their match ups.
- Crack & Carve Zone Offense - Use versus a 2-3, 3-2 or 1-2-2 zone. This power game offense utilizes two post players inside and allows them to carve out space, set screens and create good shots for themselves and the perimeter players.
- Seek & Find Zone Offense - Use versus a 1-3-1 defense. This offense uses a 4-Out formation and diagonal passing, down screens, back screens and penetration to break down the zone and create open shots.
Having three zone offenses will allow you to install the best fit for your team based on your personnel and your team's strengths.
Learn to take on zone offenses from one of the great teachers of the game!
105 minutes. 2010.