Stuff! Good Players Should Know: Dick DeVenzio
STUFF! Good Players Should Know may very well be the best book ever written for basketball players. It is conversational and easy to understand, yet filled with subtle insights into the game of basketball.
STUFF! is page after page of creative concepts, common sense, and special tips that can not be found anywhere else.
- How do you guard a stronger player?
- How do you set up a game-winning steal?
- How do you strip a rebound?
- How do you score with a strong-handed dribble while going to the weak side?
- How do you practice shooting for maximum game effectiveness?
- How do you recognize defensive changes?
- How do you react to mistakes?
- What is your attitude about fouls .. Eating .. Superstitions .. Injuries?
STUFF! is like having a coach right beside you, in your room, discussing the finer points of the games. All this and more makes STUFF a book that players will find indispensable.